вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

collection fabric japanese kit




...so thatapos;s what was going on there...
I swear... The Academy just gets worse every year with what happens there, I kinda miss the days where even the bad things that happened were a lot more simple and hell, in some ways it was a lot more relaxed.
For someone to mindlessly kill up to possibly ten people... Just... It makes me so angry, but it makes me feel helpless too, because I canapos;t DO anything. Even if I was there I wouldnapos;t be able to really do anything. Iapos;m a duelist, not a detective or a solver of murder mysteries.
The problems there really were getting way over my head and beyond what I could do, the last year I had there especially tested this, I think I know where my limit lies.

I was right when I said that things there are just going beyond being solved by a simple duel.

Iapos;m really worried about everyone there, especially those I know. I really hope this can be solved without the loss of any more lives.
collection fabric japanese kit, collection fabric home, collection fabric garibaldi, collection ez janet weft, collection extract indulgent royal.



Комментариев нет: