пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

arenacross photo




Work was fun today. We had a buffet set out to celebrate "bossapos;s day." My team leader, Amy, stopped by my desk to tell me that Iapos;ve been doing well and Bonnie called me a "little pumpkin" because I was wearing my orange Union Bay shirt. I wrote a sticky note that said, "Hi, my name is Hubert Cumberdale" and stuck it to the scanner/copy/fax machine. Rosie left [i]Without a Paddle[/i] on my desk (which I... Forgot... To bring home...), which I thought was especially cool because Rosie can be pretty intimidating. She seems to like me a lot, though, after she found out Iapos;m also a big movie lover. All in all, Iapos;m feeling comfortable with my job. :)

I liked the weather today, too; it was wet, cool and gloomy, making it a quintessentially October day. It also smelled like leaves. I love that smell. Before I went to work this morning, I stood in the back doorway for a few minutes just enjoying the... Falliness or whatever.

I finally got a hold of Alicia, whoapos;s been trapped in the library studying for 18 credit hoursapos; worth of midterms. Sheapos;s done with them though and Iapos;m going to Lexington tomorrow afternoon to hang out with her. I think Iapos;m going to get my tragus pierced finally (now that I have money...). I think weapos;re going to a pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins and go on hay rides. Then I believe weapos;re going to a field party/bonfire, so it should be nice, especially considering Iapos;ve had only infrequent contact with peers lately...

Iapos;m not really sure why I decided to randomly write in here but I sapos;pose I donapos;t need a reason. I am beyond tired so Iapos;m going to head to bed pretty soon, I think. Working nine hours a day for four days in a row is a bitch but those three-day weekends sure do pay off... *yawns and stretches*
arenacross photo, arenacross pepsi center, arenacross or race, arenacross nashville tn, arenacross nashville.



Комментариев нет: