четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

boy curl curler dress transformed




Hei. Jeg skrev en l�t idag.�Legger ikke ut sangen mens jeg synger,
men her er i allfall teksten;


Canapos;t be sad.
I donapos;t have a good reason to cry,
Even if I want to.
I just have to be strong and smile,
Because nobody gives a fuck
if Iapos;m crying over something that
isnapos;t worth crying for.

But who decides if itapos;s wrong or right
what I feel inside, when I sleep at night?
Yeah, who will tell me if Iapos;m good or bad,
what I should feel inside,
that I canapos;t be sad

The people I meet they think I am happy.
That I love my life,�but that is a lie.
My beautiful friends they donapos;t know how
it feels to be hurt and lost,
but mostly Iapos;m lonely.

So who decides if it is wrong or right
what I feel inside before I sleep at night?
Yeah who will tell me if Iapos;m good or bad,
what I should feel inside.
I wish I could be glad.
boy curl curler dress transformed, boy curl curler dress punished, boy curious straight, boy curious game george, boy curious.



Комментариев нет: